This blog isn't about sex. It's about great sex! I set it up because you only live twice, once in your dreams.

This blog is a portal to the wonderful world of web-based erotic writing. It also serves as a filter: finding stories for you to enjoy without worrying. Use both the reviews and the labels to help you identify stories which will suit your tastes. If the idea of ‘oral’ makes your stomach churn, click on ‘romance’ in the label cloud. Use the rating system: from 0 for nonsexual to XXX for eyebrow raising. (Just your eyebrows will do, thank you, sheesh!)

And use the biggest sexual organ in your body: that’s your brain, dumbo! Which bit of you do you think processes the little messages from your nerve endings in a kiss and releases the endorphins that make you go Whoopdidoo! As you read the reviews and choose stories, as you follow up other stories from those outside of this site: Think before you Click. Come Home quickly if you’re not sure about what you find. Some stories out there are far out on the wild side because humans are inventive beings –not always in nice ways.

Remember too that these are fantasy erotic stories and so the sex is always sizzling. In another life, just being close to someone you have always liked is usually enough. They won’t need a 10“ wonger or GG breasts to turn you on.

Take care of your sweet self and enjoy your dreams.

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Hurry Home!

In this first of my latest set of audio reviews I'm checking out a story posted on Gone Wild Audio. I feel a kind of midwifely pride in it, as when a writer came on the Authors Hangout on Literotica asking how to find someone to record his story, I told him about Gone Wild. He successfully posted his story there, and got three readings of it, which is pretty cool.

This is a hardcore FemDom story. Frankly if I wanted to find a textbook example of how far you can go and still be having safe sex, I couldn't have commissioned a better one!

Hurry Home! is an excellent FemDom story which celebrates the sexiness of power. What I like about it, as a feminist, are the touches of realism. A woman describing her sexy plans with her husband on the phone as he drives home is so ... normal. I also love it when the Mistress quickly tells him the kids are at her parents. I love how that one line depicts people who have stable suburban weekaday family lives and also wild fun and laughter.

I like it when men write from a women's PoV as they usually make the woman more confident than we are in Real Life. I read once that if asked to discuss a body part, women will say demeaning things about ourselves: "I wish my arms weren't so fat," while men will talk about something they think is good about themselves: "I like my muscular calves." It's great to hear, spoken in three different women's voices: I am standing in front of the mirror right now and I have to admit, I look too sexy for words. My tits look absolutely fabulous in this corset and my legs look amazing in these stockings. Frankly I have to say my ass looks pretty great as well… even with this harness on. Even better, at least one version changes it to especially with this harness on

All three voiced versions of Hurry Home! have got beautiful and sexy voices, although I felt one voice possibly relished the FemDom role more and brought extra expression to the recording. (These are amateur recordings, I don't want to bring a heavy critical hand to bear on them.) I did personally prefer GoddessMarina's recording; she put on a strong assertive tone, and has a fiendishly sexy occasional rasp. 

Check them all out yourself; they are all delectable! and the story is classy and Hot. Possibly by now there are even more lovely versions of JonathanCrane's delicious naughty tale of a man hurrying home to his temptress of a wife. 

PS You might expect me as a feminist to be enthusing about FemDom stories, relishing some man asking ... nay begging! for a woman to dominate, control and chastise him. Actually, I am a postmodern humanist rather than a ball-breaking man-hater. I don't want to hear about anyone being treated to full-on abuse, male or female. (I'm not a po-faced gender police officer either, although I quite like uniforms - wink.) I like FemDom stories, if they are consensual and well written, because I like to see how people take the Realpolitik of gender relations, turn it inside out, give it a poke (wink) and have fun with it.  

No comments: